Brand: Arm & Hammer
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS, NO ADDED FRAGRANCE—this non-clumping cat litter is an effective odor eliminator that’s made simple with plant-based ingredients like natural pine shavings, plus the absorbent power of ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda.
- BEST NATURAL ODOR CONTROL WITH NO ADDED FRAGRANCES + BAKING SODA. Naturally keep your kitty litter box fresh with natural pine fibers that lock away ammonia odors and neutralize odors on contact. Eliminate the toughest odors with plant-based ingredients instead of harsh chemicals or synthetic perfumes. Get an extra boost of absorbent, odor-fighting freshness from the natural odor-neutralizing power of Baking Soda.
- HIGHLY ABSORBENT PINE LOCKS AWAY ODORS. The pine shavings in this lightweight non-clumping cat litter directly bind to odors like thousands of tiny sponges to soak up liquid and lock away ammonia odors to keep the litter box fresh and dry.
- LIGHTWEIGHT so changing and refilling the cat litter box is fast and easy. That’s because this absorbent non-clumping kitty litter is natural and less than half the weight of clay litter and leaves no messy cloud of dust.
- A NATURAL CAT LITTER CHOICE. No new trees are cut down to make the pine shavings in Feline Pine Platinum Natural Pine Non-Clumping Litter. This cat litter comes from kiln dried shavings reclaimed from lumber production, so it’s a kitty litter that respects our precious natural resources.
Package Dimensions: 144x468x8257
Release Date: 01-09-2020
Details: Odor control is important when it comes to your cat’s litter box, but you want a natural option for your feline companion. Feline Pine™ Platinum is a Natural Pine Non-Clumping Litter that’s an odor eliminator with no harsh chemicals, and no added fragrances or synthetic perfumes. It naturally neutralizes odors in your cat litter box because it’s made from natural, plant-based ingredients like natural pine shavings plus pure ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda. It’s responsibly made from highly absorbent, sustainably sourced natural pine shavings only from reclaimed lumber (no new trees cut down) that neutralize odor on contact and are gentle on kitty’s paws. This plant-based kitty litter binds directly to ammonia odors and locks them away for good. It’s also low dust and lightweight—less than half the weight of clay litter and leaves no messy cloud of dust.