Brand: Smiling Paws Pets
- MEDICATED CAT & DOG WIPES: Ketoconazole & Chlorhexidine wipes for cats & dogs treat & eliminate skin infections. Great for a dog yeast infection, Fungus, Bacteria, Mange, Ringworm, Hotspots & Pyoderma.
- PERFECTLY SIZED: These chlorhexidine wipes for dogs and cats are wet, small (2.5”x2.5”) and thin enough to fit every crevice such as paws without discomfort. Perfect for hot spot treatment for dogs paws and bacterial, fungal, and yeast infections.
- SOOTHING WIPES: Effective active ingredients with soothing Aloe and Essential Fatty Acids help soothe infected areas. Great for hot spot treatment, mange treatment, pyoderma, ringworm, bacteria, fungal and yeast infection treatment for dogs & cats.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We guarantee our Antiseptic, Antifungal, and Antibacterial medicated wipes for dogs and cats will help alleviate your cat or dog’s skin infections. If it doesn’t work, send us the remaining pads and grab your full refund!
- MADE IN USA: We produce these medicated wipes in our locally and federally regulated facilities. That is how we can guarantee the best treatment for common skin infections for your dog or cat or any animal.
Package Dimensions: 66x68x113
Details: HANDY WIPES WHEREVER YOU GO! Finally a pack of medicated wipes for pets that work. If you have been paying for costly prescription meds with little to no relief you need to get these medicated pads now. The Smiling Paws Pets medicated wipes kill bacteria, fungal infections, remove the itch and soothes the skin. These gentle, textured cleansing wipes are formulated to help calm irritated skin and help your dog or cat feel better instantly. Here are the top 6 reasons why your dog or cat might need anti-fungal & antibacterial wipes from Smiling Paws Pets: 1.Intense itching, licking or biting at the skin. 2.Irritation or inflammation in moist areas of skin (ears, paws, armpits, and skin folds). 3.Greasy coat and smelly or oily skin. 4.Ring-shaped patches of red, irritated skin. 5.Scaly, crusty skin, often with patches of dryness and hair loss. 6.Papules or pustules on the surface of the skin, sometimes with pus or discharge. All of the problems above point to a problem affecting your cat’s or dog’s skin. In most cases, these symptoms are related to either a yeast (fungal) infection or bacterial skin infection and can all be treated with our special formulation pads.