- FELIWAY is vet recommended, and the #1 selling solution: FELIWAY MultiCat may help to reduce common signs of tension between cats at home such as conflict, fighting, chasing and blocking
- 84% of Cat Owners saw significant improvement when using FELIWAY MultiCat*
- FELIWAY MultiCat diffuser is a drug free solution that mimics a mother cat’s natural nursing pheromones to stimulate social contact and acceptance
- Plug the diffuser in with the vents facing up, and avoid placing the diffuser under shelves and behind doors, curtains, or furniture: for the best results, place in the room(s) where your cat spends most of his or her time
- Starter kit includes 1 diffuser head and 1 vial; to maximize effectiveness, replace the vial once a month, and the diffuser every 6 months
Package Dimensions: 98x157x159
Details: Product description
Help cats with varied personalities live in harmony with pheromone therapy. The Feliway MultiCat 30-Day Starter Kit diffuses clinically proven synthetic cat appeasing pheromone throughout your home. This synthetic pheromone mimics the natural pheromone a mother cat produces when kittens are born, reducing tension between cats and ultimately promoting a more harmonious home. The Feliway MultiCat 30-Day Starter Kit helps curb your cats’ stressful responses to cat conflicts and introducing new cats/kittens. Use Feliway MultiCat diffusers in areas your cats frequent to help control unwanted behaviors including standoffs, stalking or chasing, biting, hissing, growling, spitting, or fleeing. The synthetic cat appeasing pheromone in this formula communicates a reassuring message to your cat, which helps curb or eliminate unwanted behaviors.
1)Behaviorists recommend one litter box per cat plus one. Where are they located, they should be spread all over the house, not placed in just one room. Is there a food and water bowl per cat, but not located near each other. 2)The product will last up to 30 days. If it lasted 27-30 days this is within the expected duration of use. The variation depends on the ambient temperature, humidity and air flow present in the house or where the diffuser is placed. 3) All pets respond to pheromones, but the degree to which they respond is determined by many factors. How severe is the stress the cat is experiencing currently (it is easier to prevent than treat), has there been any positive changes to the environment (adding extra resources like litter boxes and food bowl), what are the cat’s previous experiences (if one cat had a bad experience with a housemate they may have learned not to trust other cats).