Color: 180 Capsules
- Multi-Benefit Probiotics – This powerful probiotic supplement with added prebiotics may help relieve diarrhea, upset stomach, excessive gas, loose stools, itchy skin and ears, seasonal allergy symptoms, and even bad breath in both dogs and cats.
- More for Your Money – Each capsule of Vetri Mega Probiotic is guaranteed to contain 7.5 billion Colony Forming Units (live, viable good bacteria) per capsule—about 2 billion more than leading competitors’ products. Get more probiotic power for less.
- Full, Systemic Support – Probiotics offer a level of full-body support that you won’t get from most supplements. Along with digestive health, quality probiotics help support brain function, immunity, skin & coat health, calm behavior, and more.
- Dairy-Free Probiotics – Vetri Mega Probiotic uses eight different strains of high-quality, proven probiotics from non-dairy sources that are appropriate for dogs and cats with food sensitivities.
- Easy to Give – Convenient probiotic capsules can be given directly by mouth, hidden inside of a pill-hiding treat, or sprinkled over your pet’s meal. Give daily for total gut health and digestive support.
Package Dimensions: 76x135x91
Details: VetriScience Laboratories- Vetri Mega Probiotic, Digestive Support with Probiotics and Prebiotics for Dogs and Cats, 120 Capsules Product description (optional) : Vetri Mega Probiotic capsules provide an easy way to support your pets with digestive health issues. Our probiotic guarantees 5 billion beneficial microorganisms to the gut to assist with digestive regularity. This formula also includes Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), a soluble fiber and prebiotic which can support the growth of beneficial microorganisms that help normalize digestion and support regularity. The capsule delivery system allows for a cleaner alternative for pets that deal with allergies. The capsule can be given directly, sprinkled or hidden in another treat. Vetri Mega Probiotic also provides immune support, aids in issues related to food intolerance and, helps counteract the sometimes irritating effects of antibiotics in the digestive tract.