Brand: Pet Wellbeing
- ✅ BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE. Are you concerned about your pet’s quality of life? Outward signs of discomfort, anxiety, and stress can have a devastating impact on our pet family. We’re here to help.
- ✅ PROTECT. Liver disease, including cirrhosis in dogs and fatty liver in cats, are common health problems in older canines and felines. Milk Thistle supports healthy liver function for whole-body health. Silymarin flavonoids in Milk Thistle help protect hepatocytes (liver cells) from toxins. Their antioxidant action also protects the liver from oxidative (free-radical) damage.
- ✅ DETOXIFY. A healthy liver is important because it plays an essential role in detoxification. It helps ensure elimination of toxins including chemicals from processed foods, the environment, medications, as well as byproducts of regular metabolism.
- ✅ REGENERATE. Milk Thistle has been shown to help guard against toxins binding in the liver, help repair and replace damaged liver cells, and support production of healthy, new liver cells.
- ✅ VETERINARIAN-FORMULATED. MADE IN USA. MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. TRUSTED CARE SINCE 2001. Developed by our caring, in-house holistic veterinarians with your pet’s health and wellbeing in mind. All of our vet-created supplements are manufactured in the USA in FDA-registered, GMP-certified facilities. Made with only the highest quality ingredients and tested for purity.
Package Dimensions: 43x252x160
Details: Pet Wellbeing’s Canine Milk Thistle for dogs is all-natural, glycerine-based, and safe for dogs with compromised livers. Milk Thistle should be administered to every dog taking liver taxing medications and especially if the liver is damaged. The active ingredients in Milk Thistle are known as silymarin. These ingredients help maintain the health of your dog’s liver, scavenge for harmful free radicals, help guard against toxins trying to bind to the dog’s liver, and support the stability of liver membranes. As an anti-oxidant, silymarin is even more effective than vitamin E. It also helps support the production of new liver cells in dogs.