Brand: Dr. Brown’s
Color: TempCheck Spoons
- SAFE FEEDING. Dr. Brown’s TempCheck Spoons start to turn clear when food is too hot (from 105 degrees F or 40.56 C and higher).
- GENTLE ON BABY. Soft, 100% silicone safety spoon is gentle on tender and teething gums.
- EASY FOR LITTLE MOUTHS. Flexible, shallow scoop is easier for little mouths to use
- LESS MESS HANDLE. The long handle makes it less messy to get every bite from the jar and the elevated spoon rest keeps mess off the table.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher and sterilizer safe. BPA-free.
Package Dimensions: 25x240x59
Details: Check the temp of baby’s food with just the tip of spoon! Dr. Brown’s™ Designed to Nourish™ TempCheck Spoons turn clear when food is too hot. Be sure baby’s food is safe to eat with TempCheck Spoons, that start to change from color to clear when food is roughly 105 degrees F (40.56 C) and higher. Made of soft, 100% silicone, this safety spoon is gentle on tender and teething gums. The flexible, shallow scoop is easier for little mouths to use, while the long handle ensures you get every last bite from the jar. You’ll love less mess with the elevated spoon rest. Cleaning is a breeze with this dishwasher and sterilizer safe spoon. The 4-pack TempCheck Spoons feature a variety of rich purple, teal, blue and red colors. BPA-free.